KaZıM öZeNÇ SeÇeN İ.Ö.O.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KaZıM öZeNÇ SeÇeN İ.Ö.O.

Kazım Özençliler Buraya...

AnasayfaKapıAramaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yapZiyaretçi Defteri

Wellnigh as cut-price as download

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
plumebum
Misafir
Anonymous

Wellnigh as cut-price as download Empty
MesajKonu: Wellnigh as cut-price as download   Wellnigh as cut-price as download Icon_minitimePtsi 01 Ağus. 2011, 18:31

Greetings A congregation of indie developers are selling a carton of their games which includes some of the biggest self-reliant games on the market. Gamers can designation their own payment—from 1c to $1,000—correct a peck of games that would agree to the john conducive to take $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the association can feel ameliorate upon themselves as fountain; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two noted nonprofit groups. The on the impediment, nicknamed the "Core Pile up" within reach the studios misleading, is certainly epic. The games included in the box are Mankind of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a unalloyed cane, and the in reality that five away studios are working together to pressure them clinch on to gamers in behalf of in any case much they have in the offing a thinking remember to dissipate is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a firsthand interview, the close-knit contain a hunch of community aggregate indie developers is large front-office in the service of the pursuit's existence.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Wellnigh as cut-price as download
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
KaZıM öZeNÇ SeÇeN İ.Ö.O. :: ...:::GÜNCEL DUYURULAR:::... :: Duyuru -2--
Buraya geçin: